4. After reading Kym’s disaster story about her experience with Blogger, I’ve decided that it’s finally time to move my little bloggity over to a more secure platform. By the end of this month, I will be moving over to Squarespace. I spent the past two months going back and forth between whether I should move to WordPress and Squarespace and overall, Squarespace feels like the best move for me after comparing the overall costs and what is provided with said costs. Don’t worry, I’ll let you guys know ahead of time before I make the actual move but in the meantime, please make sure to follow Quaintrelle via Bloglovin!
5. My Grams was in town this past weekend!!! In case you were wondering, my Grams is the unofficial editor for my blog. If she finds any typo or grammatical error while reading my posts, you better believe that she will send me an email later on in the day with the corrections haha… Love You Grams!!!
6. I have an interview for a part time job today! Wish me luck because 1) it’s a job I’m really interested in (hint: it involves food – of course) and 2) this Europe trip ain’t gonna pay for itself haha!
7. Danielle, the wonderful photographer behind our engagement photos, just sent an email saying that our photos will be ready to view by the end of this week. Which means that I will hopefully be able to share these photos with you next week (orrrr the week after as I’m never on schedule lol)! Crossing my fingers! :)
8. Is it just me or is there alot of red going on in today’s post? I guess it only makes sense since red is my power color… MUAHAHAHAHA! (<— that’s my evil laugh, in case you were wondering hehe)
And that’s that for my real time update this Wednesday! I hope this helps to break up the food and travel posts I’ve been on a roll with lately. With that said, make sure to stop by the blog this Friday for a little Pat’s vs. Geno’s Philly Cheesesteak Recap! I know, I know… Another post with me stuffing my face with food. Can you blame me? Who doesn’t like stuffing their face with food, especially when it’s really good food?
Cheers and Have a Happy Hump Day!