^^ Chillax-ing by our friend’s wonderful firepit… Invite us over more Thomas… #prettyplease
- This past weekend was so damn enlightening… Saturday, I had a breakthrough on some issues I’ve been working on and as a result of said breakthrough, got myself up early on Sunday for a 9:00am hot yoga class. After the class was over, I immediately signed up for the unlimited monthly class membership option and as of today, will be on my 3rd consecutive class. My upper body is so sore in the best way possible.. I had been taking hot yoga classes here and there but it’s time for me to really commit. My goal is to take yoga between 3-5 times a week throughout the rest of summer. I can do this. I will do this. I’m a bad bitch…
- Charles recently put me onto Entourage (he loves that series like no other) and ever since, I’ve been eating my way through a marathon of episodes trying to get caught up. I’m now on Season 7 (one more season to go!) and am an official fan of this retired HBO series. They just wrapped up filming the movie adaptation so hopefully it will be released into theaters sometimes next year, if not sooner. P.S. Turtle can GET IT.
- Ever since I started eating an avocado for breakfast every morning (along w/ eggs and toast), I’ve stopped craving chocolate as much. *GASP* I know, I know… Crazy right?! It’s been almost 2 weeks since I’ve eaten anything chocolatey (I usually eat some piece of chocolate everyday) and I swear it has something to do with me eating avocados more regularly. Not sure how but my gut is telling me that there is a correlation going on somewhere. Hmmmmm.
- The A/C is on in my apartment right now!!! After living in NYC and enduring crazy hot summers in the concrete jungle without A/C for 2 years, it feels so luxurious to have the mocha frappin A/C pumping some cool air out!! Life is good in the Vir-gin-I-a :)
- Charles and I’ve been having some serious talks lately… Discussions about saving up to buy a home in the next 5-6 years, discussions on how we’d like to raise our future children, and where we hope to see ourselves career wise in the next few years, etc. We’ve been living together for almost a year now (come August 1) and I think we’re at a point where we are feeling like it’s time to start really planning for the future as apposed to taking it day by day as we’ve usually done for the past 7 years. I guess this means we’re finally growing up?
- Ever since I started eating more healthy, I’ve been very, very regular and it’s made me so happy. Going #2 is one of my favorite things to do. It’s like losing weight without the workout part attached. I love it. (TMI? Sorry I’m not sorry. Don’t act like you don’t go #2 too…)
- This is the 2nd GIF I’ve made for the week on this bloggity… I’m on roll ya’ll and am feeling like I should close out Friday’s post strong with a GIF as well. Maybe? Maybe not? I’m trying to think of what I would make a GIF out of… Any suggestions?
- Lastly, if you haven’t seen this Chipotle parody video or this video of a man alone at an airport all night… Then you’re missing out on priceless entertainment. The end.
Cheers and Have a Happy Hump Day!
Linking Up With: