What to talk about? How much to divulge? What tone should I take? Are all questions I generally ask myself before I write a post and all last week when I sat down each day to write about life lately, I came up with nothing… These past couple of weeks have been ah-mazing! So much has happened, so many good, great things. And I had no idea where to begin… Until now. The answer was in the question all along… Question: Where to begin? Answer: At the beginning. (duh). With that said, here’s a little list for the goodness that is life lately according to my iPhone pictures… More to come :)
1) I’ve kept up with my yoga classes (been going about 3-4 times a week), have been eating more clean and the consistency this lifestyle has shown positive results… I’ve lost about 7 pounds so far and am no longer in the 170’s (hello 168 – thank you lord and buddha). Before I injured my knee, I was around 155 lbs which means I’m about 13 pounds away from my pre-injury weight. I’ve got a ways to go but I’m feeling great my progress so far :). P.S. All that weight = in my hips, thighs and butt… #pearshapedproblems #charleslikesittho
3) We went to the Jay Z & Beyonce Concert at the M&T Stadium in Baltimore! Boy oh boy, it was a hell of a show!!! I was screaming at the top of my lungs the whole time! And to be perfectly honest, it was more like the Beyonce show with a guest appearances by Jay Z every once in a while which was perfect because I loooooooove Beyonce (way more than Jay Z)!
4) My girlfriend, Camesha, and her husband, Bill, are wonderfully pregnant and recently asked me to take their maternity photos. I was so honored that they would take a chance on me since I’m an amateur when it comes to photography.. Overall, I think the shoot went really well and I can’t wait to share the final product with you on the blog soon. The photos above are a little behind the scenes look of our shoot courtesy of Charles :)
5) I went on a sunset cruise with friends this past weekend and the cruise looked alot like a pirate ship. It was an awesome time and I’m super proud to announce that I can now add “Limbo Champion” to my extensive list of talents. Yup, this girl takes limbo very seriously! More photos to come from our pirate party as soon as I finish editing them!
6) Our Europe adventures will begin in less than one week! Can you believe it!?! It’s actually happening! Dear Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona: We’ll see ya soon!!! Charles and I are lucky to have a circle of friends who travel alot which means they have travel gear laying around up for grabs a.k.a. borrowing. I got my travel backpack from my girl, Lmya, and get this: She lived out of this backpack for 3 months when she studied abroad in the Phillipines! If she was able to make it living out of this pack for 3 months, I’m pretty sure I can make in Europe with the pack for 2 weeks haha! ;)
Hmmmm, I think this is a good stopping point for now considering that I still have so much more catching up to do with ya’ll on this blog before we leave on our trip. Until next time!!!
Cheers and Have a Happy Hump Day!
Linking Up With: